Saturday, December 13, 2008

Simple, Secure, and Inexpensive Natural Health...

Vitamin Clip

Looking for supplements, that hard-to-find cold remedy, or a new kind of natural toothpaste but don't want to pay natural food store prices? Well have I got some information for you...

As a avid consumer of natural health products ranging from shampoos to vitamins, I am always looking to keep some money in my wallet, purchase a reliable product, and support a good company.

Several months ago, I stumbled upon the company site for iHerb.com and have been forever impressed by their product selection, prices, shipping, and overall customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough great things about the company and especially the incredible savings they offer on products. For instance, I've been looking to purchase a specific supplement for several months and have not been able to afford its price with other websites and companies. Yet an exciting day came when I discovered that iHerb.com carried this product for 40 % off!!!!!!!!!! I was sold from that point on.

They've got hard-to-find products, easy-to-find products, and down right thousands of fantastic products. It would literally take hours to look through all that they have and of course they're adding more all of the time!!

This is no ploy to get you to their site but merely an educated consumer's opinion about a company that cares about their customers in more ways than one.

This a gift to the natural health community and in my opinion, an untapped resource. Their site is safe and secure with simple navigation and check-out.

iHerb.com is number one in my book for purchasing my natural health, beauty, and nutrition products...any way to save money, support an earnest company, and keep healthy---I'm there!

Give it a look and if you'd like to try something at check-out enter code ARA461 to receive $5.00 off your first purchase. www.iherb.com

No comments: